Employers Want Students with Leadership Experience… LEAD can help! What are the top personal qualities employers look for in college graduates?
The top 5 personal qualities/skills that employers seek, according to the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Job Outlook 2013 survey, are:
- Verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to make decisions and problem solve
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work
- Ability to obtain and process information
LEAD’s various opportunities can help students become better team players with strong communication skills, and much more. These are the top 2 qualities/skills that employers are seeking. So much learning happens outside the classroom and we are here to help you learn and be successful while making new friends and having fun.
Note: You do NOT need a leadership position to learn about or show leadership