Virtual Leadership Connection Cohort Series (formally our Leadership Connection Hour):
Want to gain leadership experience? Interested in learning about cutting-edge leadership trends relevant to all careers? Join us for the Leadership Connection Cohort Series! This is a three-session series where students and staff can learn about various leadership topics that can be applied to current and future courses, careers, and social change. Participants that attend all 3 sessions will will receive a certificate of completion, in addition to a t-shirt!
- This program will allow you to develop a deeper understanding of leadership and offer ways in which you can incorporate leadership behaviors within your own life. Through this program, you will be able to gain leadership experience in a non-positional setting that will also be beneficial for professional experience and resume-building.
- This program will be beneficial to learn from and engage with students from varying backgrounds and perspectives. Discussions can offer new ways of thinking that can be considered for future courses and can be applied to your own department’s leadership culture.
- Participated in leadership cohort series that explored cutting-edge leadership trends
Spring 2022 Dates
- February 23rd from 12:00pm-1:00pm (via Zoom) – Dispelling Leadership Myths
- March 23rd from 12:00pm-1:00pm (via Zoom) – Mental Health and Leadership
- April 20th from 12:00pm-1:00pm (via Zoom) – Influencer Culture and Leadership
Previous Brown Lunch Series Topics