This year The LEAD Office is coordinating the 2018 Family Weekend Day of Service on Saturday, November 10th in the Johnson Center, Atrium. We invite you to participate in one or more of our signature service opportunities to serve the local community. The Family Weekend Day of Service is open to the entire campus. If you are interested in volunteering at the Family Weekend Day of Service, RSVP at: https://goo.gl/forms/h5R0I8IGyzm77Nhw2
Projects this year include:
- Collecting and recycling old denim jeans and jackets. All denim collected will be recycled as part of the Go Blue Go Green Sustainable Service Project in partnership with Madewell 221, Tysons Corner Center. For every donation (not per item), you will receive a $20 coupon to be used to purchase a new pair of jeans at Madewell.
- Making fleece chew toys to be donated to local area animal shelters (partnership with Operation Paws for Homes)
- Collecting food, toiletry, and school supplies for Mason's very own Patriot Pantry (partnership with Student Support and Advocacy Center)
- Letters of hope, inspiration, and support to the kids at Hampton Middle School (partnership with Hampton Middle School)
- Writing positive messages of "hope and love" to be shared around the Mason's community (#masonlove campaign)
- Artwork for the children and their families at FACETS (partnership with FACETS)
Sponsored by: The Leadership Education And Development Office and New Student and Family Programs
Patriot Pantry Donations Needed
|Food Items||Toiletry Items and School Supplies|
Madewell 221 Tysons Corner Center - Denim Drive
More information coming soon...