Brown Bag Lunches
We Invite Students, Faculty, and Staff:
Grab your lunch and join us in the LEAD Office for an AWESOME and open discussion on the concept of leadership and change. There is so much to be passionate about, but that question to ask is, what are we as a community willing to do about it? What is already being done about it? This is a space to speak your mind and articulate the change you wish to see in the world. Engaging in civil discourse and a healthy exchange of ideas is the first step toward leading the change you wish to see! The Brown Bag Lunch Series is facilitated by our very own Student Leadership Consultants and is open to the entire campus community.
Fall 2017 Brown Bag Lunch Series
Upcoming Brown Bag – as part of Native American Heritage Month
- Date: Monday, October 30th from 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Location: The Hub, Room 2400
- Description: Engage in conversation around understanding the portrayal of Native American & Indigenous communities in popular culture.
- Click here to RSVP
- Monday, October 30th from 12pm-1pm in the LEAD Office (The Hub, Room 2400)
- Monday, December 4th from 12pm-1pm in the LEAD Office (The Hub, Room 2400)
Previous Brown Lunch Series Topics