Request a Program (Peer to Peer Leadership Training)
Workshops and training sessions typically presented by our Student Leadership Consultants:
- Ice Breakers and Energizers: Allows individuals, teams, and groups to get to know one another while participating in engaging and interactive activities
- Team Building: Challenges teams and groups to work together towards creating a more successful outcome.
- Communication: Allows for the practice of expressing thoughts and receiving information effectively.
- Leadership Styles and Philosophy: Identifies personal leadership styles through assessments and introduces new ways to approach leadership through student development and leadership theory.
- Goal Setting and Vision Development: Facilitates the process of envisioning future possibilities, discovering commitment and passion, and understanding the big picture
- Values Development: Allows for students to identify their personal ethical values, the ethical values of their teammates, and how they connect to their leadership style and presence.
- True Colors: Provides a model for understanding yourself based on your personality temperament. Enhances relationships – bringing out the best in us. Promotes responsibilities – respecting and building upon our strengths. Fosters understanding – learning to view the world through other lenses. Everyone has a combination – usually one s more dominant. Provides insights into different motivations, actions and communication approaches
Our Student Leadership Consultants are great for leadership training programs geared towards:
- University Transition Courses
- Student Organizations
- Resident Advisors
- Residence Halls
- Living Learning Communities
- Peer Leaders
*Please note that our Student Leadership Consultants typically facilitate presentations for the Fall Semester from early September-early December and early February-late April. This allows time for our students to prepare for upcoming final exams. If you require a presentation during the time they are unavailable, please request a program facilitated by our professional staff. Click here to request a program by our professional staff. Please note that we are typically unable to facilitate over the weekends. If possible, please try to select a date during the week, Monday-Friday.