The President’s Leadership Program is an interactive and engaging experience that allows students to participate in a cohort leadership seminar with President Gregory Washington. Students will have an opportunity to engage and connect directly with President Washington, guest leaders, and other students in several interactive leadership seminars throughout the year focused on: (1) practical leadership skills, (2) interpersonal competence, (3) global and multicultural inclusion, (4) identity development, (5) social responsibility, and (6) well-being. Students will also have an opportunity to discover something new about themselves and their leadership through critical thinking, reasoning, logic, and challenging their own thought processes and beliefs. To apply, visit: https://bit.ly/presidentfall2021. Applications are due on August 27, 2021.
Fall 2021 Program Information
Applications to be a part of the 2021 President's Leadership Program with President Gregory Washington will be available in late June. If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Snyder, Associate Director for Leadership Education and Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday, September 21st from 4:00pm-5:00pm
- Tuesday, October 5th from 4:00pm-5:00pm
- Tuesday, October 19th from 4:00pm-5:00pm
- Tuesday, October 26th from 4:00pm-5:00pm
- Tuesday, November 9th from 4:00pm-5:00pm
- Tuesday, November 16th from 4:00pm-5:00pm
- Tuesday, November 30th from 4:00pm-5:30pm