Welcome to the LEAD Office
The LEAD Office works collaboratively with students, faculty and staff to provide leadership education, training, and development for students at all levels of leadership development. We believe that every student has the potential to be a leader and we help students to develop as effective, ethical leaders through a series of workshops, conferences, classes, speakers, dialogues, and retreats. Our programs provide opportunities to develop a strong sense of self, augment critical thinking and interpersonal skills, develop global and cultural competencies, and cultivate organizational skills for transition into the professional world.
Vision: More effective, ethical leaders for the world.
Mission: Leadership Education And Development (LEAD) believes that everyone has the potential to be a leader. We provide leadership training, resources, services, and recognition to empower students to create positive change.
We are committed to:
- Empowering and inspiring students to make positive change
- Transforming leadership theory into practical experience
- The practice and development of ethical leadership
- Challenging students to lead with a focus on well-being
- Instilling a passion for leadership
- Valuing multiculturalism and the contribution of all people
- Supporting a range of believes about what constitutes leaders and leadership across world cultures
- Collaborative partnerships