For Mason’s updated plans to return to our campuses, visit https://www2.gmu.edu/Safe-Return-Campus. The LEAD Office is committed to providing leadership education and resources to students, faculty, and staff both in-person and virtually. We are pleased to share that we have a variety of different ways that students can access our resources as well as engage in virtual educational experiences. Check out some of the amazing opportunities the LEAD Office and our campus partners provide virtually below to help strengthen and enhance your leadership experience.
Virtual hours of operation: All services are by appointment only. Limited in-person services available. Please contact us to make an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-993-4186. If you need assistance, please feel free to click on the chat icon above if it says "ONLINE" or email us at email@example.com anytime.
Vision: More effective, ethical leaders for the world.
Mission: Leadership Education And Development (LEAD) believes that everyone has the potential to be a leader. We provide leadership training, resources, services, and recognition to empower students to create positive change.
We are committed to:
- Empowering and inspiring students to make positive change
- Transforming leadership theory into practical experience
- The practice and development of ethical leadership
- Challenging students to lead with a focus on well-being
- Instilling a passion for leadership
- Valuing multiculturalism and the contribution of all people
- Supporting a range of believes about what constitutes leaders and leadership across world cultures
- Collaborative partnerships